Losing a lifelong partner who shared in life’s many responsibilities such as finances, home maintenance, cooking or arranging social activities can leave a giant void.
Inevitably, most of us must one day face the reality of going from “We” to “Me”.
During this months 90 minute webinar, we looked at what “We” can do to be better prepared and the resources and help available to those who have expectantly or unexpectedly become a “Me”.
- Richard Schulze, Elder Law Attorney, Schulze Law Group, (775) 853-5700
- Julianna Hart, Financial Advisor, Allstate Financial, (775) 626-3400
- Annette & Brett Junell, Junell Realty Group – Retired Moves Division w/Keller Williams, (775) 432-6300
- Book: Moving forward On Your Own: A Financial Guidebook for Widows by Kathleen Rehl
- Book: My Husband Died, Now What? A Widow’s Guide to Grief Recovery & Smart Financial Decisions by Debra Morrison