Times have certainly changed when it comes to buying and selling used household items. With a marketplace flooded by new inexpensive furniture, stores full of trendy home décor, and second-hand housewares only a click away, liquidating a full house (or garage) of excess items requires a NEW and current day strategy.
Learn more about…
• Why garage sales are no longer effective or profitable
• Changes in how estate sales are conducted
• Auction services that have moved online
• How to liquidate high end items
• Resources for donating specialty pieces
In Part III of the Truth about Downsizing series, our panelists will provide guidance and solutions for liquidating no longer needed items in the home.
- Debbie Cox | CHOAS | (775) 560-1656 | www.chaosreno.com
- Remington Rock | Consign Furniture | 775-824-0222 | consignfurniturenow.com
- Kirby Yamagata | High Sierra Estate Liquidation | (775) 825-4515